The KMR 1250 R vacuum sweeper features the modern overthrow system as well as the extremely operator-friendly front-wheel steering and hydraulic container lift. Driven by powerful petrol, diesel or battery-powered engines, this vacuum sweeper is very cost efficient.
The KMR 1250 R is ideal for cleaning outdoor areas, such as car parks, storage areas and footpaths.
The KMR 1250 features varied direction of drive via the easy-to-use foot pedal and frontal steering.
- Modern overthrow principle:
- use of full waste container capacity
- optimal arrangement of control panel
- sweeps stones, litter, etc. into coarse dirt flap
- Features a highly efficient vacuum and filter system with a 6m _ filter area for dust-free sweeping
- Automatic filter shaker prevents incorrect operation of the filter
- Filters are washable and extremely durable
- Dirt container:
- has a capacity of 140kg
- hydraulic container lift makes disposal easy; saving time and costs
Both the petrol and diesel versions of the KMR 1250 are suitable for outdoor application.
The KMR 1250 B-2SB is recommended for contract cleaners, industry and trades where there is a need for frequent cleaning.
Bulk waste flap: